Get your Limited Edition “Glow-in-the-Dark” Oregon Eclipse Chamber Merchandise today, and support local in the process. Artwork courtesy of Lucky Dog Design. Printing provided by Stayton Sports Store.Order
Escape and celebrate the Total Solar Eclipse in North Santiam River County at the foothills of the Cascade mountains. Local music, food, art, and great Oregon outdoor recreation await you!Visit us!
Come to Old Town for the first annual Stayton Block Party. There will be a DJ, photo booths, beer garden, howling contest (try for a Mercedes Benz) and make sure to play the Spot a Dot game for a chance to win $1000.00 cash!More Info
Our Communities: Stayton & Sublimity
Join Today!Chamber Membership Means More!
More money in your pocket, more connections with the business community, more publicity, more clients. Tailor your membership dollars to fit your business’ individual needs. Your dollars go towards helping support our mission to promote a thriving business climate that enhances local economic vitality.
Why Local Businesses Belong
- “Sublimity Insurance Company has a long history of membership in and support for our local Chamber of Commerce. The reason is simple: We believe that a thriving business climate is essential to a healthy and vibrant community. Since we draw both customers and employees from this area, our business benefits from a strengthening community. As the organization specifically created to promote local area business, the Stayton / Sublimity Chamber of Commerce is one we are proud to support.” - Andy Trower, CPCU, President & CEO of Sublimity Insurance Company
- “A core value of NORPAC is to support the communities where we are located. Being a member of the Chamber ensures a strong and vibrant Chamber of Commerce which will make a strong and vibrant community.”- George Smith, CEO NORPAC Foods Inc.
- "Through the chamber, I have met good, reliable, local sources for products and services that I have needed to run my business. Being a chamber member has given me the opportunity to participate in local events to promote and network my business. I have received many referrals for work from other chamber members that I would not have received otherwise."- Sharlene Trexler, Trexler Farm
- "Through the Chamber we are given the opportunity to develop strong professional relationships with business leaders and to collaborate in ways that support the schools while supporting business and community initiatives as well." -Janine Moothart, Director of Marketing and Development at Regis and St. Mary Schools
- "Chamber membership helps SCTC to deepen and widen our relationships, to create partnerships with other businesses and our customers. The Chamber is a motor that keeps things moving in the community, on a business level." - Mike Reding, Business Services and Marketing Supervisor, SCTC
- "Boldt Carlisle + Smith belongs to the Chamber because we believe in giving back to the community that supports us." - Peter Whitney, recently retired from Boldt Carlisle + Smith