The Stayton Sublimity Chamber is looking for photos for our 2019 Community Magazine.
Send us your local images for a chance to win $150 & have your photo featured on the cover. Other photos may be selected for use within the magazine or on our new website.
We have been working on developing a new website & we need your help! Send us quotes, local images, and partner business bios and we will use them in our new site, launching Spring 2019.
If you don’t find everything you’re looking for here check out our Facebook Page or stop into our Regional Visitor Center, located at 175 E High St, in Stayton.
Our Communities: Stayton & Sublimity
Join Today!Chamber Membership Means More!
More money in your pocket, more connections with the business community, more publicity, more clients. Tailor your membership dollars to fit your business’ individual needs. Your dollars go towards helping support our mission to promote a thriving business climate that enhances local economic vitality.
Why Local Businesses Belong
- "Chamber membership helps SCTC to deepen and widen our relationships, to create partnerships with other businesses and our customers. The Chamber is a motor that keeps things moving in the community, on a business level." - Mike Reding, Business Services and Marketing Supervisor, SCTC
- "Through the chamber, I have met good, reliable, local sources for products and services that I have needed to run my business. Being a chamber member has given me the opportunity to participate in local events to promote and network my business. I have received many referrals for work from other chamber members that I would not have received otherwise."- Sharlene Trexler, Trexler Farm
- "Joining the Stayton Sublimity Chamber has provided me opportunities to meet business people, establish valuable contacts, and become an involved member of the community in a fun and professional atmosphere. My goal is to grow my business and the Chamber's mission is to help me succeed in accomplishing that goal."--Bridgette Walker, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones Investments
- "Boldt Carlisle + Smith belongs to the Chamber because we believe in giving back to the community that supports us." - Peter Whitney, recently retired from Boldt Carlisle + Smith
- "Through the Chamber we are given the opportunity to develop strong professional relationships with business leaders and to collaborate in ways that support the schools while supporting business and community initiatives as well." -Janine Moothart, Director of Marketing and Development at Regis and St. Mary Schools
- “Sublimity Insurance Company has a long history of membership in and support for our local Chamber of Commerce. The reason is simple: We believe that a thriving business climate is essential to a healthy and vibrant community. Since we draw both customers and employees from this area, our business benefits from a strengthening community. As the organization specifically created to promote local area business, the Stayton / Sublimity Chamber of Commerce is one we are proud to support.” - Andy Trower, CPCU, President & CEO of Sublimity Insurance Company