We are currently building a new website, expected to launch early Summer 2018.
We apologize that we are currently using only a limited format here, but we encourage you to follow us on our Facebook Page for more comprehensive information and resources, or stop into our Regional Visitor Center, located at 175 E High St, in Stayton, Monday – Friday, 10AM – 3PM.
Our Communities: Stayton & Sublimity
Join Today!Chamber Membership Means More!
More money in your pocket, more connections with the business community, more publicity, more clients. Tailor your membership dollars to fit your business’ individual needs. Your dollars go towards helping support our mission to promote a thriving business climate that enhances local economic vitality.
Why Local Businesses Belong
- “Sublimity Insurance Company has a long history of membership in and support for our local Chamber of Commerce. The reason is simple: We believe that a thriving business climate is essential to a healthy and vibrant community. Since we draw both customers and employees from this area, our business benefits from a strengthening community. As the organization specifically created to promote local area business, the Stayton / Sublimity Chamber of Commerce is one we are proud to support.” - Andy Trower, CPCU, President & CEO of Sublimity Insurance Company
- "Through the chamber, I have met good, reliable, local sources for products and services that I have needed to run my business. Being a chamber member has given me the opportunity to participate in local events to promote and network my business. I have received many referrals for work from other chamber members that I would not have received otherwise."- Sharlene Trexler, Trexler Farm
- "Boldt Carlisle + Smith belongs to the Chamber because we believe in giving back to the community that supports us." - Peter Whitney, recently retired from Boldt Carlisle + Smith
- “A core value of NORPAC is to support the communities where we are located. Being a member of the Chamber ensures a strong and vibrant Chamber of Commerce which will make a strong and vibrant community.”- George Smith, CEO NORPAC Foods Inc.
- "Joining the Stayton Sublimity Chamber has provided me opportunities to meet business people, establish valuable contacts, and become an involved member of the community in a fun and professional atmosphere. My goal is to grow my business and the Chamber's mission is to help me succeed in accomplishing that goal."--Bridgette Walker, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones Investments
- "Through the Chamber we are given the opportunity to develop strong professional relationships with business leaders and to collaborate in ways that support the schools while supporting business and community initiatives as well." -Janine Moothart, Director of Marketing and Development at Regis and St. Mary Schools