6 Reasons for us to work together
Build community and build your business! Chamber membership connects you with the people who can help your business. For opportunities, governmental action, small business assistance and community well being, no other organization makes the difference for its members that we do.
Our membership tiers are designed to make the most of your Chamber experience. With our specially designed membership levels, there is a package to fit everyone. You simply choose the level of benefits and recognition for your company.
With a tiered membership benefits program, access to benefits is fair to all members regardless of their size. Each additional level offers more services and marketing opportunities than the previous level. You are able to outline your marketing plan with the Chamber, budget accordingly and write just one check if you so desire.
A $25 one-time processing fee is charged for all new memberships. A $25 renewal fee will be charged if renewal is not received by March 1.
- Cornerstone Tier- $4,120
- Influence Tier- $2,060
- Growth Tier- $775
- Market Tier- $360
- Basic Tier- $199
Interested in learning more about what benefits are associated with each tier package, why members belong to the Chamber and how the Chamber makes a difference.
Mike Reding, Business Services and Marketing Supervisor for SCTC
Why Local Businesses Belong
- "Joining the Stayton Sublimity Chamber has provided me opportunities to meet business people, establish valuable contacts, and become an involved member of the community in a fun and professional atmosphere. My goal is to grow my business and the Chamber's mission is to help me succeed in accomplishing that goal."--Bridgette Walker, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones Investments
- “Sublimity Insurance Company has a long history of membership in and support for our local Chamber of Commerce. The reason is simple: We believe that a thriving business climate is essential to a healthy and vibrant community. Since we draw both customers and employees from this area, our business benefits from a strengthening community. As the organization specifically created to promote local area business, the Stayton / Sublimity Chamber of Commerce is one we are proud to support.” - Andy Trower, CPCU, President & CEO of Sublimity Insurance Company
- "Through the chamber, I have met good, reliable, local sources for products and services that I have needed to run my business. Being a chamber member has given me the opportunity to participate in local events to promote and network my business. I have received many referrals for work from other chamber members that I would not have received otherwise."- Sharlene Trexler, Trexler Farm
- "Through the Chamber we are given the opportunity to develop strong professional relationships with business leaders and to collaborate in ways that support the schools while supporting business and community initiatives as well." -Janine Moothart, Director of Marketing and Development at Regis and St. Mary Schools
- “A core value of NORPAC is to support the communities where we are located. Being a member of the Chamber ensures a strong and vibrant Chamber of Commerce which will make a strong and vibrant community.”- George Smith, CEO NORPAC Foods Inc.
- "Chamber membership helps SCTC to deepen and widen our relationships, to create partnerships with other businesses and our customers. The Chamber is a motor that keeps things moving in the community, on a business level." - Mike Reding, Business Services and Marketing Supervisor, SCTC